A1Class birthday wordle

Wordle: ChrysA1class2010-2011

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Rayquaza Monster


Hi! I am a monster and my name is Rayquaza. I'm a male monster and I'm huge. I've got a snake-shaped body, big horns and a forked tail.
I've also got a big mouth with sharp teeth, a small nose and two big,red eyes. My hands and legs are very long. I think I'm a scary and ugly monster.

A typical day of his life
My monster Rayquaza lives in a cave under the sea. Rayquaza wakes up at 7:00 o´clock in the evening! He eats breakfast 7 times and he eat a hamburger, 2 pizzas and drinks a bottle of coca-cola! At 8:00 o´clock he goes on land looking for animals to eat and especially he likes cats and dogs. At 9:30 he goes back to his cave and cooks dinner. He cooks cats and dogs and other animals and he eats them. At 10:30 he goes to a party and he stays there many times. At 4:00 o´clock he goes home and he watches movies especially thriller and horror movies. He eats popcorn and he drinks coca-cola. He goes to bed at 10:00 o´clock in the morning. This is a typical day of my monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment