A1Class birthday wordle

Wordle: ChrysA1class2010-2011

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Crisis Monster



Hi!!! I΄m Crisis the monster. I have very strangely shaped eyes. I have one euro ear and one dollar ear. I have got a rectangular nose. I have got a strange head and neck. I have got two hands the one is big and the second is medium. I have got a long strangely shaped body. I have got one small and one thin foot but the second is big. I am a very strange monster.

A typical day in my life

I live in the Stock Exchange Center. I wake up and I check the stock market. I see the currency of my country and every day the economic crisis gets worse and I worry. I don't go to school. I eat a hamburger because it's cheap. In the afternoon, I sleep for two hours. At night, I watch TV and I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment